- Nickname: The Rockledge Rocket
- Hometown: Rockledge, AL
- Birthday: December 03, 1990
Brad is one of those people you truly just sit back and think "Wow" at his work ethic. He works extremely hard to have what he wants. He's a go getter.
During racing season, he is working in his race car shop every single day. His weekly routine is race Saturday (of course), unload the car that night when we get home even if it's 3:00 in the am, wash the car the very next morning, rest that evening. Then comes Monday, every evening after he gets off of work at his full time job, he comes home and gets to work on the race car.
If you've ever been around Brad, he comes off as shy at first. He doesn't say a whole lot to anyone until he gets to know them. Once he knows you, he will talk to you every time he sees you. He really is a great guy. We are proud he is our driver!
- Occupation: Motor Grader Operator at the County Road Dept.
- Relationship Status: Married
- Hobbies: No hobbies other than racing.
- Car Number: 27
- Racing Division: Crate Late Model & Limited Late Model
- Years Racing: 17
- Career Wins: 20
- Chassis: DRC (Dixie Racing Chassis), Located in Abbeville, South Carolina.
- Engine Builder: Vinson Race Engines
- Team Owner: Brad Berry
- Pit Crew: Joel Boggs/Friend- Tire pressure/Stats guy + more. Joel has been a part of our team since 2012.
Chris Berry/Dad- Fixer of all things, especially electrical + more. He's Brad's dad so he's been around his whole life.
Brandon Vaughn/Friend- Helping hand wherever one is needed. He has been helping us since 2018.
Dallas Berry/Wife- Tire prepper. She has been around since 2012.
- Favorite Track: Magnolia Motor Speedway.
- Favorite Race: Clash at the Mag.
- Most Wanted Wins: Ice Bowl victory/Talladega Short Track. Crate USA touring race victory. Victory at Magnolia Motor Speedway.
**2017 Talladega Short Track 604 Crate Track Champion
**Winning the Jerry Goodwin Memorial in 2017 in Crate